Business Support Service (SAE)
The Business Support Service (SAE), created by the Cabildo of Gran Canaria through the Corporation for the Economic Development of Gran Canaria (SPEGC), is the instrument of reference for businesses and entrepreneurs seeking information and advice on starting up a business or taking on innovation projects.
This service can be requested by:
- Entrepreneurs with a business idea of an innovative and/or technological nature.
- Entrepreneurs installed in the incubators at the Gran Canaria Technology Park (offices at the Canary Islands Exhibition Centre and University Campus in Tafira).
- Entrepreneurs with social venture projects.
- Entrepreneurs with craftwork projects.
- Entrepreneurs in innovation and/or technology with a Business Plan.
- Businesses with innovation or R&D projects.
These services, which are provided free of charge, focus on generic and specific advice.
The services will be offered, on-site or online, depending on their characteristics and the particular needs of the projects, to entrepreneurs who started their economic activity up to three years prior to requesting the service.
For further information or to request these services fill in this form and tell us about your project.